Monday 6 November 2017

Do You Really Want Your Goal? ( Story 1 )

I was talking to someone I know about their dating experiences. Dating was something that she always had as a goal, but for a long time, she has been single.
She got frustrated when I shared what has worked for me and my experience. I wanted to understand why she hadn’t got to her goal. “I mean if you want something bad enough then what’s stopping you?” I thought to myself.

Dreaming is not enough.

She knew what she wanted and she fantasized about it but she had already made a decision not to take action. Thinking about how nice it would be to sit on the beach with the love of your life will not make you happy.
If you want a business do it.
If you want to find love, then do it.
If you want to travel then do it.
If you want to inspire people, then do it.
What’s the point of having a goal if it never becomes a reality? Making a decision is the first step to any goal and then taking action without knowing the result is the next step. Analytical thinking can often distract you from getting started. Having a crystal clear plan is almost never necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL ABOUT HUF FORMATION

HUF Formation A Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) is a kind of an entity that could be a launching pad to the entrepreneur who wishes to ...